• Always take time to give yourself a break.
• Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
• Never drink alcohol during your pregnancy. It can reach your baby fast and can increase your baby’s risk for serious problems. Drinking also increases the chance for miscarriage and stillbirth.
• Don’t take drugs that aren’t prescribed by your doctor. They may harm your baby.
• Stop smoking and stay away from secondhand smoke. It can increase the risk of premature delivery, miscarriage, growth problems.
Don’t put yourself and your baby at risk. Feel wonderful and healthy during your pregnancy with the helping hands of midwifes from Spartanburg Birth Center.